Recently on Cyclingnews.com
Photo ©: Schaaf
Geelong Women's Tour - 2.2
Australia, February 27-March 1, 2007
Results Previous Stage
Stage 3 - February 28: Lara-Lara road race, 115km
Starting and finishing in front of the Lara Sports Centre. The cycle course
will use the following roads.
- Flinders Avenue between Curletts Road and Windemere Road.
- Windermere Road between Flinders Road and Mill Road.
- Mill Road, Farrars Road and Little River - Ripley Road between Walkers
Road and Geelong - Bacchus Marsh Road.
- Geelong - Bacchus Marsh Road between Little River - Ripley Road and Gilmores
- Gilmores Road between Geelong - Bacchus Marsh Road and Box Forest Road.
- Box Forest Road, Lees Road and Bacchus Marsh - Balliang Road between Gilmores
Road and Glenmore Road.
- Glenmore Road and Mt Wallace - Yaloak Vale - Glenmore Road between Bacchus
Marsh - Balliang Road and Geelong Ballan Road.
- Geelong Ballan Road between Glenmore Road and Mt Wallace - Yaloak Vale -
Glenmore Road and Staceys Road.
- Staceys Road between Geelong - Ballan Road and Bacchus Marsh Road.
- Bacchus Marsh Road between Staceys Road and Windemere Road.
- Windemere Road between Bacchus Marsh Road and Forest Road North.
- Forest Road North between Windemere Road and Station Lake Road.
- Station Lake Road between Forest Road North and Flinders Ave.
- Flinders Avenue between Station lake Road and Windermere Road.
Back to top