You must submit answers to all the questions.
2. You must read and accept the privacy statement.
3. You cannot enter more than once.
4. The winner will have to supply a form of identification (e.g.
drivers licence) which verifies your entry in the survey.
5. Employees of Trek and cyclingnews.com are unable to enter.
6. The competition will close at midnight, GMT on Sunday, July
23rd, and the winners will be announced on Juy 31st subject
is the world leader in bicycle products and accessories, with
1,500 employees worldwide.
Trek started in 1976 when five employees started making hand-built
bicycle frames in an old wooden barn.
personal information that you give here is solely for cyclingnews.com
demographic statistics only. Under no circumstances will it
be sold to any third party, as we do not sell reader lists or
reveal the identities of readers to anyone else without their
prior permission. You will not receive any unsolicited information
from any company unless you check the box indicated in the survey.