Recently on Cyclingnews.com
Photo ©: Sirotti
Geelong Women's Tour - 2.2
Australia, February 21-23, 2006
Results Previous Stage
Stage 4 - January 23: Lara - Lara road race, 115km
Start/ Finish Location: Outside the Lara Sports Centre
Start time: 10:30am
Finish Time: 2.30pm
Distance: 115 km.
Course: Starting and finishing in front of the Lara Sports Centre.
The cycle course will use the following roads.
- Flinders Avenue between Curletts Road and Windemere Road
- Windermere Road between Flinders Road and Mill Road
- Mill Road, Farrars Road and Little River - Ripley Road between Walkers Road
and Geelong - Bacchus Marsh Road.
- Geelong - Bacchus Marsh Road between Little River - Ripley Road and Gilmores
- Gilmores Road between Geelong - Bacchus Marsh Road and Box Forest Road.
- Box Forest Road, Lees Road and Bacchus Marsh - Balliang Road between Gilmores
Road and Glenmore Road.
- Glenmore Road and Mt Wallace - Yaloak Vale - Glenmore Road between Bacchus
Marsh - Balliang Road and Geelong Ballan Road.
- Geelong Ballan Road between Glenmore Road and Mt Wallace - Yaloak Vale -
Glenmore Road and Staceys Road.
- Staceys Road between Geelong - Ballan Road and Bacchus Marsh Road.
- Bacchus Marsh Road between Staceys Road and Windemere Road.
- Windemere Road between Bacchus Marsh Road and Forest Road North
- Forest Road North between Windemere Road and Station Lake Road
- Station Lake Road between Forest Road North and Flinders Ave
- Flinders Avenue between Station lake Road and Windermere Road
Back to top